Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
Czapp: "The German table did everything right; it just had no soul."
How do you know it did EVERYTHING right? Is it because it is "extremely well reviewed"? Obviously, something is not right. If you can't quantify it, then it's rather hard to correct it... Well, you switched to a different turntable so, I guess, that solved the problem.

_______
Rok2id, This is an international forum with the custom not
to comment on grammar and English capability of the foreign members.Nor the native English speakers btw. 'Not done' as it is called. For the 'sense' and the 'reference' you should try Frege, the 'father' of the modern logic ('About sense and reference'). Your lack of education is 'visible' in nearly any sentence you wrote. Your and Inna's thoughts about Cern accelerator are typical in this context. For the relationship between religion and science you both should try Galileo.
Yes, it did everything right as in-
Deep, tight bass, mid range detail and extended highs that were free of grain and edge. Good prat, and a solidity to the overall presentation.
Yet....., it just wasn't captivating.
IMO the measure of a system, or a component, is how much it draws you in.
If it doesn't do that, then what is the point.
Inna,
I played the Miles Davis "In a Silent Way" Master Copy on the Studer A820 this weekend. My friend from Paris was somehow impressed how it sounds on Tape. Natural was his first word. Also Classical Master Copies sound pretty good but I don't own many. Maybe we could ask "some RTRs have soul some not?"

best & fun only
Rok2id,
ha ha, I like your model of the world somehow because it is simple.... Of course the Americans always pay the most but they know how to get the most out of everything. So it is quite a good balance from my point of view. Religion is a matter for itself. You cannot convince an atheist to run on your "religion ticket" but are all Europeans atheists. Unfortunately not, ha ha... I hope you get my irony.

best and fun only