Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
Dear Lew, I understand your intention but there is no need for you to apologize for anything. I certainly don't believe in 'collective quilt' but only in the individual kind. The 'Rambo Rok' obviously hate all French, all Dutch, all Germans and so on. A military war-horse with ditto vocabulary.

Rok Rambo, You got it wrong with both assumptions. I am not
French nor Dutch. I am from Serbia. As a military expert you should know how much damage your military caused to my country. But well from a safe distance. No American soldier crossed our border. Can you explain why?
Huh Nandric, Your country is just a tiny portion. Always these big boyz need to see their "toyz" in action how they work LOL!
Dear Marakanetz, The inhabitans of this 'tiny' country are
born wariors that is why Rambo Rok avoided to cross the border. From 5000 m. they bomed Serbia and from 150 km in the Adriatic thy fired their missile. I am still wondering why. Even more so about their verbal invention of the 'collateral damage'. BTW how those 'toyz' work one can still see in Beograd, Novi Sad, Nis and many other places. But the 'collateral damage' which Bush caused in his own USA is much more worst I should think.
Regards,
No-one is born a warrior, everyone is born a baby. To become a warrior is a way of never to grow up, to play with toys forever.
Serbia was invaded many times by Turks, was invaded by Nazi Germany too but never surrended. That's a fact.They have this wild spirit of resistance. Very much like mountain tribes in Pakistan.