Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
Dear Marakanetz, The inhabitans of this 'tiny' country are
born wariors that is why Rambo Rok avoided to cross the border. From 5000 m. they bomed Serbia and from 150 km in the Adriatic thy fired their missile. I am still wondering why. Even more so about their verbal invention of the 'collateral damage'. BTW how those 'toyz' work one can still see in Beograd, Novi Sad, Nis and many other places. But the 'collateral damage' which Bush caused in his own USA is much more worst I should think.
Regards,
No-one is born a warrior, everyone is born a baby. To become a warrior is a way of never to grow up, to play with toys forever.
Serbia was invaded many times by Turks, was invaded by Nazi Germany too but never surrended. That's a fact.They have this wild spirit of resistance. Very much like mountain tribes in Pakistan.
I guess this is an example of that wild spirit. No wonder he now lives in holland. The useless dutch were accomplices.

http://www.gendercide.org/case_srebrenica.html
Holland is a very liberal society though got a little harder recently as I heard. Actually just about any place I hear about is getting harder. Just imagine what will happen if they do find that God particle and keep playing with that stuff. Boys with toys, that's for sure. As someone said, what we study we change, and we have no idea how.
So..before buying a turntable we should try to understand the designer, and ourselves.
Dear Nandric,
the debt issue was ironic - at least the perception thing. You were too much on the war trail motivated by Rok2id ? Of course your statement regarding this issue is totally right.

Dear Rok2id,
I just returned from Pearl Harbour having learned that some 50.000 US army and marine staff are working on the islands. 188 ships in the Pacific Fleet right now!. This is nearly as much as the Romans had :-) okay we forgot the other half of the world...

best @ fun only