Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
My last comment, to explain my posts and then I am out of here.

He insulted this country
He questioned the courage of the US Military
He said we got what we deserved on 9/11

I understand him.

What I don't understand is, why no one on this site took offense.

Peace out.
Helooooo!! Rambo, Srebrenica was and still is Serbian ground. As a military expert you should know that Serbia as a Western ally in the I WW was a kingdom which included
all Yugoslav territory except Croatia and Slovenia. It was called the kingdom of Serbians, Croatians and Slovenians.
Ie Serbia consisted of all of the rest terrytory. In the II WW Hitler used the 'national semtiments' to play off those 'Slavic brothers' against each other. In Croatia he installed an pro German governement. In the Croat trains, trams ,etc. there was a poster with this inscription: 'forbidden for dogs, Jews and Serbians'. I will spare you the details because I assume that you are well informed. After the war the communist party and 'çomprad Tito' devided Yugoslavia in 6 republics dismantling Serbia as a previous state. The post war Yugoslavia was dismatled by Germany (Gentscher) by unilateral German recognition of Croatia as a separate state. So the history 'repited itself' alas but it is abvious that the small countries are stil dominated by the big one. Strange to see an American 'military expert' with approval of the communist division of the (former-former) Yugoslavia. Your approval is obvious because you
assume that Bosnia is some separat state. Separat from Serbia that is. What are Bosnians according to you? The most of them are Serbians some of whom become Moslem during the Turkish occupation. If your 'military expert' status involve any historical knowledge than I hope that no American administration will need your advice.
Rambo Rik, Can you quote my statements in which I insulted
'this country' or my mentioning wherevere of 9/11? Regarding the 'courage' of the USA Military you should not confuse them with American people. Military organisation is an separat institution in America. A very expensive organisation with its own agenda for which all Americans need to pay. However you need to explain to American people what kind of benefit they got from you the military.
I never mentioned 9/11 in any of my statements. But I will
now. Your military mind has no problem of any kind with
boming other countries from 5000 m. distance in the air nor with missile fired at the syties with urban population and no military installations at all but you are crying the crocodile tears for three buldings in the USA. You shoud consult a shrink for such a inbecility.