Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
There is always peace to be found on the other side of war, isn't it? That's what wars are all about - to find peace.
Inna please stop with this kind of jokes every now and then. I have pissed my pants on laughing. I aknowlege that you have a charisma to push us to the edge with your paradox, wired and straightforward questions, but let me take a breath or I'm gonna shit my shelf if you send another one like this.
And prostitution too. Look at Europe, in most countries it is legal or what they call tolerated though officially illegal. After all this is one of the most respected professions.
By the way, the current president is not black, he is half black/half white.
Dear Nandric,
I do understand your national pride. But looking back to the dark times during the Bosnian war isn`t it better right now. Okay not everything solved but it is developing into a good direction also for Serbia.
Using military power during a controversy is always the last measurement but sometimes it is necessary. Look at Libya.
Military personal tend usually to simplifying which is sometimes necessary to keep their motivation. You may not reach a soldier by philosophy.

Best & fun only