Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
How does all this crap some of you guys are spewing relate to turntables (with or without soul)? I guess the moderators are too busy censuring any negative comments about the "new and improved" format to notice.
Tpreaves, There are some logical problems with your post.
What has the 'new and imroved' format to do with the 'soul'
of any TT? My comment on the 'new format': My God how is
such a mess possible? No way to find my own 'my page' nor
the category 'auction'. I have some 'jewels' of MM carts to
sell while I have no idea what to ask for. The mentioned 'mess'is btw more important than any (other) thread at present. In this sense your 'deviation' from the
thread content is very relevant. Ie 'some deviations' from
the subject matter shoud never be totally excluded.

Regards,
There is nothing wrong with my post, I asked a simple question that only requires a simple answer. This is not a forum for discussing political agendas and the like. As I posted before,I guess the moderators are too busy censuring any negative comments about the "new and improved" format to notice. My apologies to the OP for furthur derailing the original thread even though he has chosen to engage in the shenanigans. Good day to all.
This whole mess is a good example of what happens when you engage in a battle of wits with unarmed people.
Tpreaves,
the only unrailed guy are you. It is about such people always keeping their mental barriers very narrow to feel comfortable. You don't need reading our discussion.

these are the ones calling for cencorship. How i love this. I thought we have left those times behind us.