Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
Dear Nandric,
may I translate. I think Rok2id means he prefers Tango or Foxtrott after having had a Whiskey...

the Dijlas joke is good! and this was very real I can assume.

best @ fun only
Inna,
I had started a thread about what are the best TTs. Of course best is relative and may mean something different to different people. I have watched that some guys really love their baby. It might be not the most musical or really highly praised TT by the critics but there is something special regarding their TTs they will never say good by to these tables.

If you develop such a personal relation to a "simple tool" and we would ask those aficionados about their preference I am quite sure they would come back and tell us their TT has a kind of personality or soul. No I am not on drugs...

I am rather keen in learning which TTs definitely have NO soul?
Who can help me?

best @ fun only
This is a forum for audiophiles to discuss various subjects related to them.
The biggest "crap" is for someone who doesn't really participate to jump in, call others names , and quickly jump out before giving himself a chance to get engaged in the discussion too.
Yeah, that was a good joke, Nandric.
I ran into this Greek song and liked it:
http://youtu.be/oy9OxlVdUwA

Geoch, what is she saying? There is sensuality in her voice.
I think, I should follow my own advice to Marakanetz and move to the Netherlands - I definitely prefer this to militarism and destruction.