Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
To add to what Nandric said, there was a very strong resistance movement in France. We should remember those people.
Good evening, gentlemen.
This is my way to honour those French who cannot hear it for themselves. Let us do it for them and celebrate life.

http://youtu.be/N09VEKI30GQ
Nandric:

"'the Nazis deed not murder the Jews and the Gypsis'. They murdered the most of them to my knowledge. "

I was just saying, that to say the Jews and Gyssies were murdered by Europeans is MORE accurate. I think blaming everything on hitler and the nazis lets a lot of people off the hook.

There is no evidence that the germans forced anyone to collaborate with them. In fact many politicians in Holland, belgium, France, scandinavia and the eastern european countries did everything they could to gain the favor of the nazis and to be recognized as friends and partners in the fight to 'defend' europe. Remember in 1940-41, the germans looked like winners. So this influenced the way people responded. Esp the french. They wanted to be 'somebody' in a german dominated europe. And the common people saw the muder of the Jews as an easy way to steal their stuff. Esp in eastern europe.

We in the USA, see the war as, germans = bad, everyone else, = good. But a lot of people in Europe saw the war as a fight against 'godless' Communist Russia.

There are some really great documentaries now showing on American TV about the Nazi collaborators in Europe. Also a very interesting one called 'Jews that fought for Hitler.' So the whole thing is complicated and facinating.

BTW, no german soldier was ever punished for refusing to commit murder. And a number of them did refuse.

Also, they were more partisans and resistance fighters in Europe, than there were people. :)

Thanks for the historical insight into the balkans.
Dear Inna, While logic try to simplify there are some logical notions which can explain our 'loose way' of speaking. 'the French', 'the Dutch', etc impy 'all French', 'all Dutch', etc. All, everybody, some, etc. are called quantifiers. However quantifiers are not names with refering function. This should be obvious from this statement which everyone can understand: 'some (one) has stolen my car'. The problem for the car owner is obvious:
'some (one)' is not a name. The quantifiers are treated with so called 'satisfaction conditions'. The 'some' or as it is also called 'éxistential quantifier' is true if there is at least one object (person, entity) which satisfy
given condition. If John Gordon has stolen Rik's car then
we know who sastify the condition: has stolen Rik's car.
The 'all' quantor will, I am sure, disapoint our Rambo Rik. The statment, say, 'all French are liers' will be not true if there is one single Frenchman who is not a lier. Ie
'all' means that each and every object included in the class or set must satisfy the given condition. I am sorry for this intermezo but this make it possible for you to mention some French who were in the resistance movement in France. Ie not all French were Hitlers collaborators. BTW the quantor 'some' needs at least one person to be true but
allows of course many more than just one. To be precise one
will need the help of the so called numerical quntifiers.
Say , exactly 3033 French persons were resistance members.

Regards,

Right.
Anyone here likes women?
Now I am thinking what kind of turntable I would want to have that woman on. Definitely direct drive, no bloody belts. Should be very very stable. Any suggestions? And of course that table should have soul, oh yeah.
I suggest we leave Germany alone. It may be difficult for Thuchan to participate.