Music Hall 5.1 owners?

The "How good does a TT have to be for a good cartridge" thread got me thinking - with limited funds and experience, how would one best approach a cart upgrade for say, a Music Hall 5.1? Are there any owners of this table who have any suggestions or success stories?
rbloom659
The Herbies mat was a surprising improvement. Otherwise I think the Goldring that comes with it is a very good match. I had a 5.1 and I thought it was excellent, even in comparison to a 10K CD player, so if it doesn't sound good to you, something's probably wrong. What are you looking for that you're not getting?
Thanks for your response, Chayro. I too have the Herbie's mat with similar results. Nice improvement. I can't say I have any specific complaints as far as not getting what I want, but rather, I want MORE- relatively cheaply. More detail, accuracy, more of what is in the grooves. More magic. I am considering HO moving coils and MM as well. I was curious as to any carts others may have tried with this table.

Best,
Robert
Getting more relatively cheaply is not something you're going to get with analog. Really - the 5.1 is a good table. I think the problem is elsewhere. What phono preamp are you using? The problem is, as I'm sure you know, the arm on the 5.1 really can't take advantage of a really good cart, although the Goldring is pretty good. I'll tell you, my friends bought the Marantz table, which comes with a nice arm and cart for about $1500 and it sounds damn nice. Just sell the 5.1 and save for something better. IM0.