24 feet DIN to XLR phono cable for Graham Phantom?

Would the conexion be considered 'balanced'? I need a 24 feet run. And finallly, any of you have experience with a similar cable?

Thanks
jbuenech
Jbuenech, if the XLR input is done via a StepUp Transformer, then you will get the benefit of a proper balanced input as the Common Mode Refection Ratio at the input should be quite respectable, this so long as the SUT is tied to pin 2 and 3, and ignores ground.
Sarcher30, you are right. When I tried with a shorter cable I found out that XLR was the phono pre output, not the input. As my integrated amp does not have Balanced inputs, my only option is to put the turntable between the plane of the speakers, as Lewm suggests.

Thanks to all of you for your contributions¡
Dear JB, Dipoles radiate in sort of a figure 8 pattern where the pinched part of the "8" represents the radiation at the plane of the speaker, and the two top and bottom loops represent the radiation patterns in front of and behind the speaker. So you should be ok. This is also why you can get away with having the outer edges of the speakers very near to side walls.
Dear Lewm, I have tried your suggestion and it has brought a big improvement to the sound image and, surprisingly, to the tonal balance, now with less enphasis on the higher frequencies. I guess the turntable huge acrilic case was acting as a resonance box.
Unfortunately my wife is not so happy because I have brought the music rack (double width and quite high) also 5 feet into the room to be aligned to the speakers plane and this is our living room as well :-). So far I got permision, so lets enjoy it.
If in the future I evolve to a Pre-Power combo I'll be able to move the phono pre together with the turntable to a side space, following the recommendations to other posters.

Thanks to all of you guys!
Jbuenech if your preamp can drive long interconnects then the equipment stand need not be between the speakers. Did I read it right that the Allnic has balanced outputs?