24 feet DIN to XLR phono cable for Graham Phantom?

Would the conexion be considered 'balanced'? I need a 24 feet run. And finallly, any of you have experience with a similar cable?

Thanks
jbuenech
Jimmytrk,

Your post is fully within the topic.

I believe that if one end of a XLR wire is converted to RCA, it behaves as an unbalanced connection. To get the benefits of a balanced connection all components in the chain must be balanced.
Jimmy, Possibly the converter box you mention contains a transformer, which can effect balanced transmission between your phono and linestages, but I believe the OP was asking about running 24 feet of phono cable, i.e., from the tonearm to the phono stage. The consensus is that this is not advisable, even if one has a fully balanced phono stage, although it is more feasible with balanced lines than with unbalanced ones.
I think Jensen Transformer make such a device. Have never tried one though. In this case you could put you TT and phono stage were you want and run XLRs to the transformer by the integrated amp. I think it would be worth a try. You may want to ask Allnic if that makes sense to do.
I have googled and found some conversion boxes that do what you suggest. With one of these boxes I could put turntable and phono pre close to each other, run a long balanced cable to the conversion box and a short RCA cable from the box to the integrated amp.

Problem is:
1- conversion boxes quality seem to be below the quality of my other components (at least if price is a good indicator of quality). I fear to decrease overall sound quality
2- I'm very happy with the sound after having located my equipment in the plane of the speakers and therefore not willing to spend much money in relocating

I must say that I have found amazing the power of collaboration of this group and the number of valid alternatives and opinions I've got!
Dear J, I may have lost track of the facts, but I thought your main issue was using very long phono cables, from your tt to your Allnic. And then I thought that you have had a good result moving the Allnic (at least) close to your tt so as to obviate the need for long cables. Once you've done that, I also believe the Allnic has balanced output, so you should be "home free", if you want then to run long cables from it to your integrated amp or linestage or whatever. You don' need no stinkin' converter boxes.