which turntable to buy for $1500 best value ?

i have a rega p2 hooked up to an arcam fmj a18. i want to take a considerable jump with my tt. i am considering marantz 15s1 but wonder with the great cartridge it comes with, is that what i am basicly paying for or does the table belong in that price range. other possibilities are the concept, used p5, used scout [heard they were tricky to set up] or possibly a rp6 which would break me for a while.
smognote
A good move it seems. And you can also spend some of the money you saved now on some more records.
i hooked up my concept today and am very happy with it. wondering if i need a felt mat for it. anyway, i am already excited to buy a new cart for it. thinking of the possibilities. first i need a bottlehead seduction. i think with these 2 upgrades, my setup will really come to life.
Ask around of other Concept owners. Mats tend to be very turntable dependent. I didn't try many on my Amadeus, but all reports said that the Auditorium 23 mat was the only one that they considered an improvement, on THAT turntable.

Maybe find mats with a trial period and money back guarantee. Herbies has such a policy. So does Music Direct. Music Direct sells the Concept, so their vinyl guy Chris can probably give a good recommendation for that table. Give him a call.