Manley Chinook

I currently own a Whest Two and am considering the recently released Manley Chinook. Has anyone had any experience they can share on this phono stage? Can anyone cite comparisons to other phono stages at this price point?
post2338
Thanks Whart, very generous of you! After watching Eva Anna discuss how they select and burn in tubes for their manufacuring, I think I will let the Chinook simply burn in with, and enjoy, the stock tubes that came with it and see how that plays out efore swapping in alternates. Had a long listening session with audio friends Tuesday night and it keeps sounding better with time.

Now considering a Jumbo Shrimp and Snappers...
Chinook continues to break in on day 10; last night listening and the soundstage is even larger than a week ago. Bass also improved and I still can't believe the detail retrieval and how much I was missing earlier.

Decided to trade in my CJ CAV50 for Jumbo Shrimp and Snappers to complete the tube based upgrade.
Thiel 2.4

I have to say now on day three of this system is revelatory and it's not even broken in.