Turntable dilemma.

Hi all, I was hoping to get some opinions on a couple of turntable I'm interested in. I currently have a Micro Seiki DDX-1000 with a Sumiko Premiere MMT arm. I'm thinking of getting rid of it and was looking at a VPI HW19 MKIII w/TNT PLATTER or an ORACLE DELPHI MKII. By backup table is an Ariston RD11. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
128x128zimmythegreek
Keep what you have and upgrade to a better tonearm. Years ago I had the MMT and it was no ball of fire. BTW I own a VPI MK3 and I think it is a great table but I really think a better arm would be a great upgrade.
If you want to step out of the box take a look at the Transfi Salvation TT and Terminator arm. It was an eye opener for me.
Thanks for all of the advice. I'll try a different arm. I have the chance to pick up a LINN BASIK LVV arm or a Rega RB250. Do you think these would be a step sideways? As for cartridges, I have three to choose from. A Lyra Lydian, a Dynavector DV20x and a Clearaidio Discovery which is on the tonearm now mounted to an Audioquest headshell. Thanks again.
That would be a sideway step. Save your money and get SME. Now that would be a true upgrade.