Multiple arms, multiple cartridges and geometry?

I have read the debates regarding the benefits of different tonearm geometries......Lofgren A and B, Baerwald, Stevenson etc....and I appreciate the benefits of choosing where, on the vinyl record, one wishes to have the least spread of distortion.
I also have read where certain arms seem to perform better with one or other of these geometries?

I have two turntables with three different arms on each one and I have a total of over twenty five different cartridges.
Four of those arms have removable headshells and twenty of my cartridges are mounted on their own headshells ready for installation into any of those four tonearms.
How then.......can I have different geometries for each arm if I don't wish to re-align a cartridge within its headshell depending on the arm in which its installed?
Surely......I must select a single geometry for all my arms so that the cartridges fixed to their headshells....are truly interchangeable?
128x128halcro
Dear Halcro You ask for full interchangeability between your removable headshell tonearms you own noty that " looking good ".

Do you already tested to mount your three tonearms at 225-227mm with Löfgren A/B geometry set up?

Regrads and enjoy the music,
R.
Dear Halcro: I see The Reason but my question is: do you already try to set up your removable headshell tonearm designs at 225-227mm on Löfgren B geometry?

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
Dear Henry, My father hated two kinds of the human kind:
the politian and the phylosopher. The reason: 'while everybody else try to solve some problem those two are only causing problems'. The phylosopher even for the sake
of argument (aka invented problems) for which they are willing to kill each other. They also invented 'the idea of the idea'. Well those '0' points are in a sense phylosophical points. We need to have the(firm) idea that those points are in the right place. Otherwise we can't sleep in a healty way. The trouble is that there are different
geometries with different '0' points while we are not sure
which are the right one. BTW my father killed himself when
his son enrolled the faculty of phylosophy...I heard about Freud much latter.
Regards,
Halcro - the Eureka moments are gone in a blink of an eyelid. Just enjoy the fact that you know they are there.
I think Mapman has a potentially lucrative business - "My wife goes nuts trying to figure out where the music is coming from at any given time and usually how to turn it down" - there is a $$$value added proposition in there somewhere.