Should I upgrade to a Manley Chinook phono pre-amp

I recently upgraded to a VPI Classic One turntable with a Lyra Delos cartridge.I am using a Belles 20A phono pre- amp that I have been very happy with but now that I've upgraded the turntable I would like to upgrade the phono pre-amp.I read some nice reviews of the Manley Chinook and was wondering if this would be a significant improvement.
montgomery
I don't make Herron Audio VTPH-2 phono stages, but they sure sound good to my ears. I used a VTPH-1mc with a Clavis da Capo and was very pleased with the music it provided.
Thanks Bpoletti,
The person I bought my Belles from had upgraded to the Herron VTPH-2 and said it was fantastic.I want this to be the last phono pre I buy so I want to make sure I make the right choice. After doing some research on the Herron I think I might prefer this over the Manley even though it is more money then I wanted to spend.Hopefully I will get more responses to help me with my decision.A big thanks for suggesting the Herron.
You might just want to call Keith Herron. It's hard to tell what he might have laying around.