Traveler or Scout?

Given these two tables are pretty closely priced and the Traveler has been out for a few people to demo, which one would you go with?
sbrownnw
Just got a Vincent Pho-8 for trial. Hope it will beat our the Pro-ject tube phono box II because I leave my gear on all the time.

Surprised to hear that a table 1/2 or 1/3 of the cost will keep up with the VPI gear. If it does, that really helps out my pocket book and shelf config, as I fit a DIY wall shelf through the back of my audio cabinet that I also reinforced myself. The VPI tables are bigger. The Xpression rocks and I've read the VPI gear rocks also.

Thanks everyone. Love this site.
Sbrownnw, I have not heard your TT in my own system before so I can not say how it compares with the VPI TT's. I just think that it makes more sense to make larger steps up when upgrading. It will save you money in the long run.

On the other hand, the more equipment you try the more you learn about the different levels of quality.

Cheers,

Sean
I've had a VPI Scout for a few years now and recently installed an Ortofon 2m Black, with a Graham Slee Era V phono preamp. The Scout is a very nice turntable for the money unless your going up the ladder.

Good luck with your purchase.
What are the sonic differences and similarities between the Traveler and the Scout?