Lyra vs. Lyra

Hello

I have a Lyra Delos, but i want to upgrade to a better Lyra model.

So can anyone describe the sound difference from Delos to Kelos to Skala to Titan i?

My turntable is a TW-Acoustic Raven One with Kuzma 4Point and the phonostage is my Hovland HP200p
pierre1976
I owned a Delos for 30 days before upgrading to the Kleos. On my table, LP12, I noticed the following differences. Improved detail and extraction of information. Smoother more natural mids and high with a further focus on detail while maintaining musicallity and emotion. Much deeper bass and although seemingly tighter, the bass delivers a clearity surounding each note as I have not experienced on my system. Although I will add that Delos is a wonderful cartridge and on better tables will out perform my setup.
As far as the Skala I looked at that as it would have only cost 400.00 more at the time but the dealer and I came to the conclusion that the Kleos seemed to do somethings better while the Skala still may have been a slightly better performer, the Kleos was a greater value captured at 400.00 less investment. As mentioned the Delos is a tremedous value in itself. And note that on better tables and arms than mine, you may exceed my performance level.
I am using a Ekos Arm (non-SE)Trampolin, Cirkus and Lingo.
I did just have the dealer set the Raking Angle and that I find has made quite a difference in revealing information I never had extracted before. That in itself may be the direction you want to try before trade up.
I moved from the Delos to Kleos a few months ago. If I was to do it over I would skip the Kleos and go right to the Titan i. Overall, although I find many of the same improvments Theo has enjoyed, I preferred music more with the Delos. Probably in the great minority here. Lots of threads on this subject, lots of info.
I havent heard the upper levels of Lyra's line in my system, but the Delos is clearly the best I have heard on my system and have no great desire to spend thousands more on something else.
Ive had the DELOS for about a year and have heard the KLEOS as well in my system and others. The Kleos is quite a discernible jump from the DELOS. Kleos is fuller, more palpable midrange, more refined highs. The Delos is a great crat for the $ and so far ive been satisfied but the Kleos is just another jump in overall performance.
Ive also heard the Titan i and about the difference I heard from the KLEOS is more high frequency extension, more air, tighter and more dynamic. Not so sure if the difference it worth it.