Gingko or Symposium Ultra Platform??

Which of these 2 platforms work better under a turntable?I would like to hear from user's who have tried both if possible.
Thanks
moonguy
I made a poor man's Ginko (sort of) using a maple butcher block and about a dozen squash balls between it and the stand shelf. I think it might work better than a Ginko for a VPI since the squash balls squish down and flatten to an extent. They do not remain hard and round like the racquet balls on the Ginko.

Anyway, it worked like a charm on my VPI clone.
http://cgim.audiogon.com/i/vs/i/f/1231696007.jpg
I was asking about brass accepter for Bear Paws mainly because mine came with brass acceptors that have cork on the under side which I think would be a no no for Symposium as it want contacts that can transfer vibration down to Symposim platform rather than damping the vibration like rubber feet or the brass acceptors that came with my Bear Paws.

For gingko, the squash ball thing also will flatten out as well. They are quite specific about number of balls required for the weight of the turntable.
Symposium Ultra with Stealth top im using on my TW Raven AC1.Much bettter than anything else.
I think I definitely will try Symposium ULtra with my turntables. Unfortunately the one I have is a bit too small for my TW Raven AC1. I am thinking of trying it with my Micro Seiki first but I will need to find something taller than the couplers that came with the Ultra. Bear Paws have a wrong size thread on. Symposium Rollers are also too short. Would any kind of cone/spike feet work? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

The symposium rollerblock juniour's are taller than rollerblocks.Have a look at them on the symposium site.