Gingko or Symposium Ultra Platform??

Which of these 2 platforms work better under a turntable?I would like to hear from user's who have tried both if possible.
Thanks
moonguy
Speak to Peter Bislewicz at Symposium Acoustics. I always found him to be very helpful and knowledgeable on this subject.
Hmmm... I tried Symposium Ultra today with my Microseiki/FR 64s/Koetsu and the result was interesting. However, the only thing I had on hand that is tall enough to give clearance for the turntable is a set of aluminium speaker spikes.The bass cleaned up very nicely with more transient attack, better definition and more slam. Detail seems to be better as well. However, I lost a bit of the Koetsu lushness and warmth in the midrange. The midrange does becomes clearer, the smoothness is still there. I would say that the midrange is heading toward being aggressive but not quite there yet.
I guess I will have to experiment a bit more with the footers to maintain the improvement in the bass but does not lose the lush and warm midrange as well.
Suteetat, try Symposium Acoustics round couplers under your table instead of the speaker spikes. Call Symposium and speak with Peter for recommendation for your table with the Ultra. He will give you the best info on which coupler to use.
Suteetat, the round couplers are tapped in center to screw couplers together for greater height and clearance. This mates very well with the Symposium Ultra shelf.
I went to my local Symposium dealer and looked like the rollerblock junior (the round one) will have enough clearance.
They don't have extra set of round couplers though.I think that will have to be special ordered. Symposium site mentioned using either coupler, roller block or cone but never said which work best for turntable. They have a picture of a VPI table using coupler stacked with rollerblock junior!
I sent them an email over the weekend about this and see what they would recommend.