Gingko or Symposium Ultra Platform??

Which of these 2 platforms work better under a turntable?I would like to hear from user's who have tried both if possible.
Thanks
moonguy
Suteetat, try Symposium Acoustics round couplers under your table instead of the speaker spikes. Call Symposium and speak with Peter for recommendation for your table with the Ultra. He will give you the best info on which coupler to use.
Suteetat, the round couplers are tapped in center to screw couplers together for greater height and clearance. This mates very well with the Symposium Ultra shelf.
I went to my local Symposium dealer and looked like the rollerblock junior (the round one) will have enough clearance.
They don't have extra set of round couplers though.I think that will have to be special ordered. Symposium site mentioned using either coupler, roller block or cone but never said which work best for turntable. They have a picture of a VPI table using coupler stacked with rollerblock junior!
I sent them an email over the weekend about this and see what they would recommend.
I deal directly with Peter at Symposium for orders and advice. Roller blocks for turntables will not work under my VPI due to slight lateral movement. I use Symposium roller blocks under my CD transport.
I just got reply from Peter who said that he would recommend roller block junior with g10 tungsten bearing over stacked coupler for my micro seiki.
I guess if your vpi has out board motor, it may have more problem with lateral movement but vpi classic or micro seiki, with on board motor, I don't expect problems with lateral movement except may be the first few seconds after turning the motor on