Micro Seiki, or TW AC-1

I'm trying to decide between Micro Seiki RX 5000 and TW AC-1.
They are approx. the same price used (about $10K)
Both are belt drive.
Unfortunately, I don't have a first hand experience with either of the tables.
You can see my current set-up in my system page.
The reason, I want to make a change from DD TT to belt drive is just to try a different approach.
Also, I have a feeling, that the bass would be one of the areas, where MS and TW might have an edge over my current DD Technics SP-10 MkII
My endeavor into analog is fairly new, so I'm not sure what my final choice in analog would be, unless I try it in my own system.
What I'm really interested in is the following:
Sonic differences b/w MS, TW and Technics SP-10 MkII
Reliability
Service availability.
maril555
Regarding Timeline, I agree that the step on TW motor control is a bit too big. VPI SDS give a smaller increment in speed adjustment. With TW, it was always either a little too fast or too slow. However, I use my TW without any center weight. I setup the speed with a record on the table and cartridge playing the record and usually just choose the speed that is just a little bit slower than what it should be. I assume that when I take Timeline off, the platter would spin a little faster with less weight. So I imagine that using Timeline, I would never really hit 33.3 or 45 exactly anyhow. On the other hand, once speed is set, I have not really notice significant drift in speed that I can detect with my eyes using Timeline.
People! I will tell you don't buy a Timeline and find out your tables are slow or fast, it will drive you nuts! Once you hear a table that has PERFECT speed control you will then understand what all the fuss is about. I had a TTWeights table and thought it sounded great until I tested it with a Timeline and found it could not keep the correctly speed. I searched and searched and once I found something (and it's irrelevant what I got) I then understood what I was missing. So I repeat, don't buy a Timeline unless you want to start all over again, enjoy what you have.

(Dealer disclaimer)
Sksos1, that is an interesting thing to say.

Did you go to a direct drive? Yes or no works for me.

BTW thanks for the dealer disclaimer, not everyone represents themselfs honestly on audiogon.

Terry
Suteetat...I give the speed control switch on my Raven One just a very quick flip up or down as many times as I need to(I've found the push button control of little or no help)while simultaneously checking the rotational speed of the platter with the excellent K-A-B SpeedStrobe disc and Quartz lock strobe light. I've had no real problem setting the platter speed dead on. I then flip the other toggle switch to lock it in. I've also had virtually no or extremely miniscule issues with any platter speed drift over a considerable period of time.