Micro Seiki, or TW AC-1

I'm trying to decide between Micro Seiki RX 5000 and TW AC-1.
They are approx. the same price used (about $10K)
Both are belt drive.
Unfortunately, I don't have a first hand experience with either of the tables.
You can see my current set-up in my system page.
The reason, I want to make a change from DD TT to belt drive is just to try a different approach.
Also, I have a feeling, that the bass would be one of the areas, where MS and TW might have an edge over my current DD Technics SP-10 MkII
My endeavor into analog is fairly new, so I'm not sure what my final choice in analog would be, unless I try it in my own system.
What I'm really interested in is the following:
Sonic differences b/w MS, TW and Technics SP-10 MkII
Reliability
Service availability.
maril555
hi Rauliruegas, apologies, I have never gotten arround to posting a system but have just done it and posted on the forums.
Looks really good Lotus340r. Next step could be a second motor for the TW table. You will hear it!
I had only compared the M/S and TW once...a few months ago, and thought the M/S far better. I know that owners don't want to hear this, but the TW sounded flawed to me. Maybe it was the setup, but I heard the downplay of TW from a few people....check Romey the Cat.....
I echo Whart's thoughts on the Kuzma XL. I compared it to the Sme TTs same cart on each but sme V arms vs XL+313 arm. Preferred the Kuzma. I have not heard the TWs - a friend compared the single motor TW to the Kuzma XL, he much preferred the Kuzma
I now use Kuzma XL4 with the 4point. I have read Syntax's dismissal of this combination, however I am unlikely to be able to obtain a MS for comparison.
As whart says the Kuzma is better than a lot of others out there. I hear music with terrific bass, rock solid image, and great dynamics.
However to get the best out of the Kuzma I had to build a custom isolating table.
@Thuchan

You were right !

Went from an AC1 to AC3 and I found the difference very large. More image focus, far greater dynamics, air, space, poise, musical relatedness/intent, and of course much better pitch stability and timing. The raven should be heard with the 3 motors imo to fully appreciate what its capable of.

Incidentally, I did try 2 motors as well but agree with TW that 3 sounds best. The motors also cost me £0 and i had a buyer for both or just one waiting in the wings, so I would have been more than happy to sell them or just sell one had the differences been too small or even non existant. No vested interest and no necessity to justify any financial outlay on an internet forum.