I can't handle digital after analog light my fire

I am sure many of you are crossing the same bridge, after having several CDP and DAC's from diferent sources and tricks to make digital alive, this days as much music as I have on Cds I rarely play them, sometimes I have to push myself to do it cause i miss some good jazz and vocals but after 30 minutes i come back to analog, listening anything literally,
i am wondering if anyone experience the same?
and what it will come next for me....

regards and thank you.
128x128mountainsong
The engineering and mastering of the particular recording is by far the most significant variable, IMO, followed by the quality of the particular playback equipment. My LP collection considerably outnumbers my CD collection simply because I got into digital much later, but I enjoy both formats, and I have developed no particular bias between them. I have not yet gotten into computer-based audio.

I would invite those in the anti-digital crowd to try to find, for example, some of the now out-of-print (and highly sought after) classical CD's on the Wilson Audio and Chesky labels, to see how good the medium can sound. Most notably, Hyperion Knight performing Chopin's Piano Sonata No. 3, on Wilson Audio WCD-9129, and Dvorak's "New World Symphony," on Chesky CD31 (recorded in 1962!).

I would defy anyone to listen to those recordings on a good system and still maintain that the CD medium can't provide outstanding sonics. And that is despite the fact that piano music and symphonic music are among the most challenging types of music to record and reproduce with good results.

Regards,
-- Al
I was that way with CDs/digital from about 1998-2007. Then one day, a light bulb went off and I figured I must be doing something wrong. So I started a concentrated and past due extensive system upgrade to get my digital sounding as good as my vinyl. The jist of the upgrade ran from ~2008-2010. Only my Triangle monitors and my Denon CD recorder survived. Everything else including wires changed.

So now, after all that work and a bit of expense, I am in digital nirvana!

Few things really good come easy.
I know exactly what you are saying. I came back to records from CDs and have not listened so much to music since I ,well, started listening to CDs in the mid 80's. So much better to me. Seems more natural.

As to what is next, you will put together the best analogue system you can afford, and then you will go back to getting a good digital system together because of all the great music only out in digital. LOL! A lot of good music since 1990. Try to get Charles Lloyd's ECM or Chicago Underground output on vinyl. List is to long for me, but those two pop into my head.

Enjoy the music, anyway you can,
Agree with Stringreen. $1000 digital just won't do it, no matter what anyone says. Also - don't listen to analog and digital in the same listening session. It confuses the ear.