Mc Anna , Graham Phantom Tonearm & TW AC3 SYNERGY

Hi everyone ,

Im currently thinking about these combination for my next upgrade pretty soon.
I have not heard yet this wonderful things and maybe you guys can share your thoughts and experiences with this idea of mine.

I have now the Mc Anna and about to pay for a used TW AC3 TT without arm.

My sincere thanks for all your suggestions.
dreamauduio
Elinor, what size Symposium stand do you use for 3 motor single option, Thanks.I also am using Black Night Power supply and Black Night VTA arm board.Im also going to get Transfiguration Proteus cartridge,
Ebm,

I'm not certain if you are saying you have a Black Knight TT or a Raven AC with the new round 3 motor box or you are using the Black Knight motor with the scalloped edges? Just so you are clear, I have a Raven AC and the new round motor box with 3 motors inside of that box. I ordered my Symposium oversized in case I ever find the money for the BK table. I measured the actual footprint and 25 X 17 would probably be OK but if you want a bit more comfort 26 X 18 would be better. Hope that helps.

Another new motor and controller revisions?? How many is that so far from 2007 ??, Hmm ,How can so few be right about this table with so many that love it? Could be TW customers are happily tone deaf.
And yes my conclusions mirror Syntax's.
Elinor,Hi i have Raven AC1 with Black Night Battery power supply,Black Night arm board and feet am getting New round 3 motors.I have ordered 28 1/2 wide by 20 1/2 Deep Symposium Ultra with Stealth black top.Thanks.
TW people love the table In shore we are not deaf Dude.If you don't that is ok we really Don't care!!