Kuzma Four Point compared to SME V-12 tonearm

Interested to learn who has heard either the SME V-12 or Kuzma Four Point arms, and with what related equipment.
I'm familiar with M.Fremer's review of the Kuzma.
I want to upgrade my Technics SP10 MkII table from the very nice Acos Lustre ST-801, and have a new Micro Benz LP-S cartridge. The two arms I am considering are the SME V-12 and Kuzma's Four Point.
My audio buddy has the V-12 and I am quite familiar with it, but his system is solid state where mine is hybrid, his cartridge is beyond my means, and his speakers, though wonderful, are monitors where mine are full range with subs.
I look forward to learning what *experience* others have had.
Thanks very much in advance for your assistance.

Best, David
128x128cdk84
Dgarretson, that was not a redesigned Stabi Reference, that was the new Stabi M, introduced last year at the Munich hifi show and shown for the first time in the US at the recent CES. It has a single large 3-phase DC motor and very different belt.
My apologies, the plain-jane exterior of the formidable Stabi TT had me confused.
Still interested in learning people's direct experience with the 4PT arm, particularly in relation to the SME V-12. Helpful though some of your responses have been, I think we got a little off topic.
Thanks
01-30-13: Pojuojuo
4points and Simplicity are these days two of the best choices available at
any price

Applause.
I am waiting for the 4P Ltd (Wood tube, retail $45000) :-) mounted on
the Good Night Turntable Mk 33⅓ in combination with the long
awaited Meteor Cantilever Koetsu.