Cartridges for Mayware Mk IV Tonearms

I am finally going to set up and use the Luxman PD-444 table I purchased about 2.5 years ago. The table is in mint/museum condition and the Mayware Mk IV tonearms are equally pristine. I want to set up one tonearm with a mono cartridge and the other with a stereo cartridge. I would appreciate cartridge recommendations as well as phono stage recommendations. For phono stages, although I tend to prefer tubes, I have learned to keep an open mind in this hobby, and so would consider other phono stage types/designs recommended.

I use this system for listening to many genres of music, but mostly classical, jazz, blues, solo instrumentals, and vocals.

Many thanks in advance for all recommendations and comments!
4musica44107
Rauliruegas - Thank you for your comments and suggestions. What specific cartridge makes/models do you suggest I consider? (BTW, vintage is intriguing, but I would appreciate all cartridge suggestions you are willing to offer.) And is there a particular non-tubed phono stage you believe would be a good choice?

Am following your other advice even as I type this - luxuriating in Beethoven string quartets on vinyl!

Best regards,
Steven
I had success with an ADC XLM cartridge. I agree with Raul that a high compliance cartridge is the best match
I am using a Denon DLS1 with the Mayware Mk IV. I am very pleased with the performance.

Are you using the original headshell or did you find a more rigid replacement? Do you have the Perspex center hub or the machined aluminum?
Dear 4musica, My Mayware came with my Luxman PD121. I replaced the armboard with a solid maple one and inserted a copper mat for the rubber one. The music resolution, greatly improved.

Did your PD444 come with the Mawyare?
Raul and Jperry - Noted on high compliance cartridges.

Redglobe - I will begin by using the original headshells. Both arms have Perspex center hubs. I bought the table from an audiophile/collector and he set it up for me with the Mayware Mk IV's.

Thanks to all for your suggestions and comments.

Best regards,
Steven