Have you found reliable online used vinyl vendors?

I have been disappointed with the discrepancy between the listings of used vinyl and the actual quality of the lps I receive when I purchase online. The most recent disappointment is with Thursday's Golden Goodies. They shipped me a visibly and audibly scratched Dave Clark Five record listed as EX8 on their site. Has anyone found any reliable on line vendors for used vinyl? Based on my interaction with Thursday's Golden Goodies I will not purchase anything from them again and warn others.
robkapl
eBay is not a vinyl vendor but rather a marketplace for literally hundreds or thousands of vendors each of whom has their own value and quality. To make negative generalized statements about the whole marketplace is absurd.
Joe,

Ya gotta love those generalized overstatements. Whether positive or negative they're often absurdly funny, each is a gem of Excruciatingly Bouncy Myopia. ;-)
I have found POP market to have some of the greatest specials I've seen. Send me your emails and I'll send you invite with a discount (I believe).
I could reveal to you my secret list of outstanding vinyl vendors with unbelievable records ... But then I'd have to kill you ;-)