Modified Lenco vs TW Raven

Hello,
I have a TW Acustic Raven for a few years now. I made different upgrades along the last 3 years : new battery PSU and 3 motors in a round shape. I was thinking about the last upgrade (for me) : the BN platter and new bearing when I heard for the first time to modified Lenco by TJN. I read most of what there is to read for a non DIY, and there is a lot...
Before deciding if a make the jump I'd like to know if some in the community have made the same decision : I mean going from a top belt TT to a top idler wheel. I think of the ref models from Jean Nantais and tell me if they are happy now.
Thank you for helping
Barba
barbapapa
I've had a Nantais Ref Lenco for three years now, recently upgraded to Mk II status, which is a solid step up in detail retrieval, overall coherence, and speed stability. I'm very happy with it.

I also have a Brinkmann Oasis on a Minus-K platform in the same system, and used to have a Clearaudio Innovation Wood, also on a Minus-K. While I can't compare the Lenco to a TW, I can say that I preferred it hands down to the Clearaudio and perhaps to the Brinkmann, too. The Oasis is a bit more analytical, the Lenco more visceral with greater drive. Speed stability is a toss up.

If I had to keep one, it'd probably be the Lenco, if only because it takes two arms. Doesn't really need an expensive platform, either, whereas the Brinkmann absolutely does.
I had a Rega P3, VPI TNT (even tried the Teres Verus drive on it), Sony PS-X7, TTW Audio rim drive, Luxman PD121. I prefer my modified Lenco to all of them. It is the most accurate reproduction of sound and has the highest speed stability.

My Lenco only has the idler wheel, and 60 hz motor from a B-55. The stainless steel platter and bearing are from Mirko. I have Peter's PTP5 and a 3 inch solid maple plinth. Tonearm is the VPI JMW12.5, Denon DLS1. I have 2 platter matts from TTW (copper and an alloy one).

Have you brought your question to Lenco Heaven?
No not yet
I just wanted comparative opinions. Some says the 3 motors TW is in between a belt and an idler wheel in listening sensations and feelings. I don't know what it means exactly but try to imagine
Barba