Newb on the loose

Have a ClearAudio Concept TT with ClearAudio Satisfy carbon arm with a Denon DL 110 attached. It's all plugged into a Jolida JD9 II phono pre. It sounds nice, but I think the table/arm are capable of better. And yes, I have tubes coming for the Jolida. Anyways, being somewhat unschooled as of today, I'm unsure of what to watch for as far as arm/cart/phono pre matching goes.
Would you gentlemen be so kind as to let me know what carts are compatible with my set up please. Prefer HOMC, but willing to try a quality MM as well. I don't want to purchase a step up transformer at this point, so that limits my options.
Anyone have any suggestions?? Something I can live with for a year or two before upgrading again. And please don't say Denon DL 110 please.

Thanks,
Shawn
128x128shawnlh
"Upgrade the foundation first and your money will never be wasted. OTOH, upgrading the superstructure on an inadequate foundation is often so."

I believe Harry Belafonte said it best: "House built on a cheap foundation will not standÂ… Oh no!"
Thanks for the responses gentlemen. I appreciate your time and efforts, and some of my questions have been answered very well. I think I'm still going to experiment with carts just to see what they sound like as it's going to be sometime before I upgrade my equipment. I'll purchase used units so hopefully I can resell without taking a big hit. And it's nice to know that my current phono pre/tt arm can handle a wide variety of carts. My next TT purchase will be a ClearAudio Ovation and a Decware phono stage, but that is several months down the road.
Thanks again fellas.
Lew,

Harry B, Abraham L and I (if less eloquently) all borrowed from a prior source.
See Matthew 7:24, Mark 3:25 and Luke 6:48. ;-)