Good, better, best. VPI Classic 1 accessories and upgrades.

The time has come! Here and now. The venerable Thorens VN-150 (Vinyl nirvana gussied up) Is going to be replaced with a VPI classic 1. Vinyl Nirvana, I like that…
The available accessories and upgrades are being bandied about and I'm interested in which ones you more experienced VPI owners would recommend. The HRX center weight and dustcover are on my must-have list with these others as maybes:
HRX ring peripheral weight
HRX feet
SDS
3D tonearm

Look forward to your input and Enjoy the tunes!
budburma
Alrighty, then!
Here's what has arrived or is on the way:

Classic 1, black oak
Soundsmith Zephyr cartridge
Soundsmith Counter intuitive
HRX center wt.
VPI Peripheral ring
Dust Cover
KCI Silkworm IC's (hope they're long enough!)

To be ordered shortly:
EdenSound terracone VPI Classic feet (new product per Dan, now available!)

*Record mat...lots out there and the DIY projects look oretty good:
http://www.tnt-audio.com/clinica/januse.html

TTW has a couple of nice looking ones and (of course) the more expensive one looks best...Any more direction/suggestions would be appreciated?

Not in a hurry for the SDS or Falcon give the new Classic 1's stability.

LAST THING (for the moment....) is there specific gauge wire or connectors to use for grounding?

Thanks again!
Ground wire suggestion
Don't get caught up in audiophoolery.
Use that length of wire from your drawer of " stuff"
No problem...wasn't really looking for audio advice as much as electrical. If it doesn't matter within reason, all the better!
Pmotz...the 3D arm has no sound. The difference between the 3D and the 10.5 is very clear. The 10.5 sounds a bit bright, and certainly more hi-fi...not natural. If you value natural, you will value the 3D. Also...I have used Bearpaws and Terrastones. Bearpaws is the better device. Also...I've use the Gingko. It was awful, took away the low bass, and pumped the midbass...ruined the midrange...I quickly sold it.