Sakura Systems OTA Cable Kit

Has anyone tried this "minimalist" cable kit? After receiving a recommendation from someone with similar musical values to myself, and whose ears I trust, I could not resist ordering one. I will report on how they sound in a few weeks, but am interested in others' opinions too.

For those that have not heard about them look at www.sakurasystems.com for an interesting read. The cable sounds as if it is very close to the specification of the conductors in Belden Cat5. So I may have spent around 100 times what the kit is worth. We shall see.

If you have not heard this cable, please don't bother posting your opinions of how it MUST sound here. Nor am I that interested in hearing how stupid I must be to order this kit - it's my money and you are free to make different decisions with yours. Sorry for this condition, but I am bored with those that have nothing positive to offer on this site, and post their opinions based on deductive logic rather than actual experience.
redkiwi
I was getting the same peripatetic (!) image with the mapleshade but it seems to have settled down now. At one point, Max Roach's drum kit moved right across the stage and the trumpets, trombones and tuba of the Cleveland Orchestra sounded like they were going and coming from the bathroom. I forget which movement, tchk-boom. I don't think I have as many hours on mine as you guys so the OTA must take longer to burn in. The similarities between what you describe and what I'm hearing from the double-helix are startling. I guess geometry is what's happening.
Kitch: I am starting from scratch again with a new set of IC's (longer this time) that I just made up from the OTA kit. Things were sounding too pat and I needed a change.
Try twisting them lightly Dekay. I find that untwisted, they sound a bit like the Magnan cables, albeit with much better PRAT than the Magnans. I think my cables are pretty much run in now, and I found that images were a bit "wafty" as a friend of mine puts it. Not quite "there". Till I tried a light twist, and images becaome more solid, giving me the same solidity as I get with my other cables, but with all the PRAT, clean transients, expanded soundstage and lack of grain still intact.
Redkiwi: Thanks, I will give this a try in couple of weeks when the fresh pair of IC's break in. I am going to break them in with daily music as you did. I need to get the spare bedroom system setup again (with the SS amp and the CDR) for my godson to use when he visits us (along with a parental filter on the computer:-).
Guys, I'll read this entire post tomorrow. Dekay, thanks for the tip I am always interested in new ideas!