PS Audio Power Port vs. Hubbell/Leviton

Has anyone compared the PS Audio Power Port outlet to the upgraded outlets available at Home Depot from Leviton, etc.? I looked yesterday, and the Depot had commercial and industrial (although not hospital grade) outlets, and although the outlets looked a little more durable, the electrical contacts didn't appear much different than standard. Obviously, the Power Port is a lot more $$$, but I'm wondering if it isn't understandable for nickel plating on the contacts.

Also I've seen some references on these threads to cryo treatment...could someone elaborate?
rsuminsby
How about the PS Audio Power Port Decora style receptacles? Are they as good as the conventional PS Audio Power Ports? I'm seeing the Decora styled PS Audio Power Ports on sale on various sites on the net now but I never really see forum posts about them. I don't know if that is something telling about them. I have lots of Decora style outlets in my audio systems so I was thinking about changing them out for the Decora Style Power Ports. Thanks
Lol Hifisoundguy....Your reviews are plastered all over the internet. One cannot escape from them or you on the Maestro. It is as though you're trying to shove what you preach down people's throats.
Thanks for the suggestion Hifisoundguy but the Maestro is more than double the prices of the PS Audio Power Port or the Porterhouse Audio Porter Port receptacles currently. These 2 I'm looking at right now because they are almost the same price new and are friendlier to my wallet. My system isn't there yet for me to justify a $90 outlet.