Electraglide Ultra Kahn / Shunyata Anaconda vx

Guys, I'm soon going to be looking for a very high quality power cable for my transport (system details below) and have both the Ultra Kahn Statement 2 and Anaconda vx on my shortlist. The qualities I favour are musicality and a full bodied tonal structure, with excellent micro-dynamics to recreate a realistic ambiance. I already have an anaconda vx which i think is great however a dealer (with an excellent reputation who stocks both brands) has suggested I will love the Ultra Kahn even more. Alternatively maybe you can suggest other models which may work well for me. I've heard good things about elrod however they are too inflexible for my tastes; similarly any views about the Wollf Carbon Ribbons would be appreciated. thanks Mark

audio synthesis transcend and dax discrete
valhalla i/c with silver bullet plugs
rogue amp with nos gecs / rcas
xindak fs2 spkr cables
hydra 8 with anaconda / python / xindak gold
townshend seismic stand
colesey
Jason, Since you have experience with these cables, can you describe the differences between the Epiphany and the Ultra Kahn Statement II Rev. What about the bass on both (tight?) The Epiphany seems to be a higher gauge version of the UK Statement II R, but at a much higher street price.
Flex,

The differences physically are 25% more foils (both Silver and Copper) in the Epiphany and thus more current capability and greater expense and hassle to manufacture for Electra Glide. Sound wise, the Epiphany has much more of the UK Statement II R's characteristics. First, there is a significant drop in the noise floor, there is also an improvement in the speed, dynamics, bass control and percieved loudness/volume levels. Plus I have noticed a more balanced sound with a fuller-dimensional soundstage. All things considered though, the UK Statement II R is the real steal of the line as they can be had for around $1,200 to $1,300 brand new including the new ERS Cloth models being produced. Where as the rareness (only 50 being produced according to the website) and the tight control is keeping the Epiphany more close to the retail price. If you have the resources, there is no doubt in my mind that the Epiphany is the best cable I have ever owned, demo'd or heard.
Not all power cords are created equal. The Electraglide's, Shnyata's, BMI's, NBS's, Elrod's are in a league of there own. All these cords did something wonderful in my system. It's a matter of doind a balance of how much of a wonderful thing.
Not all manufacturers are created equal either. I'm not sure about BMI, NBS or Elrod (although I do like my Elrod EPS-3 Signature power cord), but Shunyata ranks at or near the top for customer service and information, while Electra Glide Audio is certainly at rock bottom.

IMO.