Dakiom Feedback Stabilizers............

This is the best tweak I have ever come across!, www.dakiom.com , it does less harm to the music than the Bybee's does......... I have these connected to all my components, these are a must have for all music lovers out there.......Richard
rpatrick
I have been using these for about a year now. I do not know what is inside these stabilizers, I do not care. All I care about is the music...getting closer to live music. No, these stabilizers are not going work with some tube gear but works great with most SS gear. I know I will not listen music without these stabilizers in my system, the only way I would take these stabilizers out is to upgrade to the new and improved 203 series stabilizers! The only way to find out if they will work in your system is try them out, they have free shipping both ways if you do not like them.
They didnt work for me, they did wht they said they would do, but when I had them on I wanted to find a place for a toe tag, it killed the upper range YMMV
These stabilizers are not going to work with every system out there.....thats why you have to try them in your system and find out if you like the sound. I also put some QuickSilver contact enhancer www.Xtremecables.com on my stabilizers too...Great stuff! I was talking to Brian, the owner of Xtreme Cables about some interconnects and he told me that he has a new product...QuickGold contact enhancer. Brian said his QuickGold was a lot better than his QuickSilver on Audio....he said it was a night and day difference! I will be trying some out very soon!
I was talking to Brian, the owner of Xtreme Cables about some interconnects and he told me that he has a new product...QuickGold contact enhancer. Brian said his QuickGold was a lot better than his QuickSilver on Audio....he said it was a night and day difference! I will be trying some out very soon!

I think I'll wait for the QuickPlatinum, which will undoubtedly be a night and day difference from QuickGold, and will make QuickSilver seem like a product from the Dark Ages.