Dakiom Feedback Stabilizers............

This is the best tweak I have ever come across!, www.dakiom.com , it does less harm to the music than the Bybee's does......... I have these connected to all my components, these are a must have for all music lovers out there.......Richard
rpatrick
I got that wrong....no new product at xtreme cables...sorry about that....

So this statement...
I was talking to Brian, the owner of Xtreme Cables about some interconnects and he told me that he has a new product...QuickGold contact enhancer. Brian said his QuickGold was a lot better than his QuickSilver on Audio....he said it was a night and day difference! I will be trying some out very soon!
...was a complete fabrication...a detailed fantasy produced in an Absinthe buzz?

Tin_cup, you're never going to get a PR job unless you sharpen your spin control skills. :)
I have QuickSilver and Dakiom feedback stabilizers, and I have no idea whether the QuickSilver worked, because I just put it on and did no A/B testing (Tvad is rolling his eyes, I bet....). However, it looks nice and silvery....Anyway, two of the stabilizers between components are R103 units, and one (from preamp to amp) is the R203. Both Odyssey Extreme monoblocks have second generation stabilizers, and there's another (first generation) unit wired into the amplifier of my sub bass Rel Storm 3. The stabilzers are on to stay. They have improved the sound of the monoblocks even though those use very little negative feedback, according to Klaus Bunge.

{{Speakers have been upgraded to Intuitive Design Summits and their stands, and preamp is now Odyssey Tempest Extreme. A Dodson 217 Mark II D with upgraded 218-like software and an isolation transformer on one input has been inserted into the chain between the Onkyo Integra DPC 8.5 universal player and the preamp. Huge, huge, huge improvement in sound, every aspect as far as I can tell, and the new electronics and speakers aren't even fully broken in yet. Plan a review soon, but it will be tough since multiple variables were changed simultaneously. Can already say that this is a "done for now", and maybe forever, system. Not really anything left to complain about.}}
Sailor321:

I found a pdf file online for the Dakiom patent application. These look to me like rather complex devices although I cannot claim to understand the circuit diagrams. Still, I think these things are a lot more than a capacitor and resistor across two wires.
Mdhoover, I have been telling people about QuickSilver and Dakiom feedback stabilizers for awhile now on these forums, these two products really do work! The QuickSilver is amazing on video too, their cables at www.xtremeCables.com are really great too.