Freezer Cryoed Cables...

Hi all, you can get about the effect as Cryoed treatments by putting your cables or components in the Freezer for 24 hours and then put them in the refrigerator for one or two hours.........this REALLY works!!! Try this with the cables you have now.......Try this for yourself and see if you "hear a difference"............Richard
rpatrick
Slappy, if you are referring to my post, re-read it and you will see I clearly wasn't telling you to "knock it off". But now that you mention it, you have to admit that if we all acted like you we wouldn't get much done around here, now would we? ;-)
Wellfed, you may have a point. Here I am, lounging at work late on a Friday afternoon sipping a Yerba Mate and reading Audiogon threads. I'm not really contributing to anything this minute, except maybe my waistline and feeling relaxed. Ahh, the So Cali life.
Yes Tvad, I was pretty close to the edge, wasn't I. My sick sense of humor sometimes comes through. Sometimes, I do tend to make people put on their BS wading boots. Anyway,I apologize to anyone that I offended. Just sick humor. On a better note, I just had a slew of different outlets sent off to be cryo'd. I could just kick myself for missing out on the "freezer" trick. Could have saved a bundle. I lately tend to be a "day late and a dollar short."
Sherod, no harm no foul. And FWIW, my hip wader quip was aimed at some bizarre cryo claims made earlier, not your joke.
I skipped the extra step and just keep my whole system set up in a walk-in freezer. Not even a big krell can keep up with -30!
More to discover