Freezer Cryoed Cables...

Hi all, you can get about the effect as Cryoed treatments by putting your cables or components in the Freezer for 24 hours and then put them in the refrigerator for one or two hours.........this REALLY works!!! Try this with the cables you have now.......Try this for yourself and see if you "hear a difference"............Richard
rpatrick
I can't believe I actually read this entire thread. Was kind of amuseing. do you need the special freezer bags or just regular zip lock bags? not in a million years am I putting my $2200 IC's in the Amana
I used Zip-lock freezer bags, but I don't think it really matters. I tried the freezing on my cheapo $80 Discovery cables first.
Nrchy, 18 Dedicated outlets, 18 Separate ground rods, 18 times 8000 btu's! If there is a Black Out on the whole East Coast when I power them on? It wasn't ME! :0)~
Mejames, why not, I put my plinius worth 4k when it
was new, maybe thats that the reason why its class
A,Maybe Wes put it in the ice box, before the
review.RICHARD RICHARD thank you for sharing your
hidden tweak,I admire you, You did not get PATENT
this could have made you rich,I will put my Marble
speaker on my neighbor industrial freezer,I will
update you.I will use trash bag, to keep the mist inside,
to improve the ambience, i know this will work
Richard.
Jayctoy, I am using a Frigidaire frost free commercial freezer. I got a small improvement when I did my CD's, you get the best effect when you freeze your cables and components............Richard
More to discover