Freezer Cryoed Cables...

Hi all, you can get about the effect as Cryoed treatments by putting your cables or components in the Freezer for 24 hours and then put them in the refrigerator for one or two hours.........this REALLY works!!! Try this with the cables you have now.......Try this for yourself and see if you "hear a difference"............Richard
rpatrick
Come on, give this tweak a try, It will make a BELIEVER out of YOU too!!!...........Richard
I may believe it changes your sound, however I am not putting my cables any where near my freezer! You seem like a drug pusher- try and stay cool like your cables ;)
Tireguy, if you don't want to freeze your cables then why don't you freeze one of your CD's and see how you like that. I did mine two time, for 24 hours in freezer and 24 hours in refrigator and then do it again, it sounded better that way, give it a try and let us know how you like it..........Richard
Rpatrick,
If possible, please list all the components in your system. I would be curious as to the value of your investment.