Harmonic Technology Cyberlight cables

Has anyone tried these? Do you know of another manufacturer making a cable with the same technology?
beowulf
Regarding breakage. Go to positive feedback and look at Dave Robinsons CES pictures. You'll see plenty to break or fail inside the connectors.
Building optical cables is not new. Marketing really expensive cables to audiophiles is not new. So the outside the box part would be...marketing the technology to audiophiles???
I just got the Cyberlight Cable connecting my Meridian 596 and 591 and all I can say is that the change, for the better, was shocking. I think most dealers who sell this will let anyone try it out first and I urge anyone interested in improving their sound to do it.
Have tried a pair between deHavilland superverve and Bam[use Nirvana SL's between Bam and Music Reference RM-200 with Pursangs to Merlins]. They do make a possitive difference.A back ground that is quiet, quiet, quiet and I have JPS dedicated line. Guiatars and plucked strings sound more natural and more controled bass. Have listened only a few hours. Can not add much more. Peace, jlowens
Forgive me extreme ignorance on this...but how are these different from toslink cables (which many people claim do not sound as good as coax cables sending the same data)?