Harmonic Technology Cyberlight cables

Has anyone tried these? Do you know of another manufacturer making a cable with the same technology?
beowulf
I Have had the extreme pleasure of Cyberilght cables in my
system for 2 months now. they are my best friends next to my
dog. Ha Haa Ha. Don't audition these cables unless you have the money to buy them..... you will want them.

BEST of the bunch.
I have owned these cables for almost two months too. These cables are the most important component in my system right now. You are going to be shocked out of your senses when you experience these cables. To say they have a huge soundtage is an understatement. This is high bandwith at it's best.
Has anyone experienced humm from these cables?

I just recieved a pair to try from the Cable Company and it seems there is a humm coming from one of the interconnects. This humm is pretty signifacant but, out of only one channel.
I have tried exchanging the cables and the hum travels with one of the cables.
So, I guess that cable is defective.

Before I get replacments from the Cable Company,has anyone had theirs play ok intially and develop a humm later ?

They are very expensive, and only come with a one year warranty. If this is a problem with these cables then I wont bother to try another set.
Mystery humm cleared. But still strange.

I am using a APL 3910 direct to my Krell Amp.

I had a Composite Video (RCA) connected to the APL and then to a small TV so I could use the TV when playing DVD-A's while navigating thru the menus.
Once I disconnected that RCA Video connection the humm went away.
I still think its strange though since these cables claim to break the grounds that this video connection produced the humm and it was only in one cable.