Powercords $1000 that beat VH Audio cords

I am looking for a powercord for my tube preamp that easily beats the VH Audio Flavor 2 Cryo.

The most important atrribute for me is natural tone and natural timing.
krisgel
It's the Kimber PK-10 Palladian, about $1080 new. But HP has recently
decided, apparently, that the Nordost Valhalla PC is king of the heap. $2500.

At a recent local audiophile society listening session, most participants
preferred the Kimber to the Valhalla in the one application we tested, which
was Theta's latest (and spectacularly good) transport. But YMMV, as they say.
I fourth the VH Audio Flavor 4 with Gold connectors.I own the Flavor 2 cryo without the gold and the Flavor 4's with or without the gold connectors(the golds are even better)are a much bigger improvement in my system.I now own 5 Flavor 4's.With his money back trial period what have you to lose?If you want to notice a diffence and your system is resolving enough then i think you should check one out.That being said if money is no object to you then i am sure you can find better but for the cash out this is one darn good cord and much better then the Flavor 2 in my opinion.Get the gold connector flavor 4 if you do as that offers better performance but like i said both are better then my Flavor 2.
Michael Wolff's Carbon Ribbon PC's - in my system....improvements in soundstage, focus, dynamics, detail, less glare.

I'm still using a VH 4 on the amp, but upstream is a Wolff Gain on the Pre and a Wolff Source on the CD.
The Flavor 4 is flexible enough that you don't have to manhandle it to make bends. Mine completes a 90 degree turn from the amp just by gravity around 8", although I could do it in a shorter space if I had to.