Shunyata Diamondback vs. Other Shunyata PCs

Hi, can anyone who has heard the various Shunyata power cords describe the differences (and the size of the differences) you heard between the Diamondback and the other Shunyata power cords? Are these differences variable depending on the type of equipment (amps vs preamps vs. CD players vs. electrostatic seakers, etc)?
Where is the "sweet spot" in terms of price performance in the Shunyata line? A specific question: how much difference in the low end (bass) do you hear between the various Shunyata PCs? Compared to the Diamondbacks, are there any other manufacturers with comparably priced PCs that you prefer (Silent Source, etc, etc.). How long is the break-in period for a PC? Thanks!
hi_hifi
Knownothing, I have found after trials with about 15 different power cords over the past 2 years that you really have to give a cord plenty of time to sit without moving or touching it to settle into your system before making a final judgement. The sound of a system will change several times during the settling in period as the cord stabilizes after being moved around. (the power cord should of course be fully broken in) Settling in can take as much as several days to a week or more. Until a power cord completely settles in you don't really know what the final sound of the system will be. Switching out power cables in a relatively short period of time (hours or minutes) and making judgements abouth their performance, will not yield completely accurate impressions. This has been my experience and is my opinion. By the way, I owned 3 Diamondbacks a few years ago.
Foster_9,

This is helpful information which sounds reasonable. Assuming this is true, the differences in these cords were clear enough for me to think the two more expensive cords were a lot better than the least expensive cord, even with a relatively short time with them. While I have accepted for a while that power cords can make a big difference, I am a relative newbie to applying this power management business in practice. I am enjoying the new cord at home now but withholding final judgment on how well it works in my system until it has been in and playing for over a month.

The thing that surprised me most about this power cord demo was how much difference it made in the performance of my CD player, and how well it performed as part of a higher end system when fed by one of these better cords. While I have been enjoying this player, I really thought the reviews were over the top, especially the one in Hi-Fi News a few years ago which compared the Cambridge 640C to much more expensive players and noted it was just a little bit shy in terms of overall performance. I thought, "yeah right"... Well, right.