IC´s:Stealth Indra, Prana Cosmos or Kubala

I want to change my current IC´s cables, Valhalla, for one of the above cables, if you have demoed them please let me to know your opinion about them or others brands(Jena labs, Transparent,Purist,Paragon Pure note, Oritek news ones..) that you believe can work better with my system: Kharma 3,2, Boulder 1060, ARC ref 3. Thanks
emigene
Coming back to this thread after adding more Emotion cables to my system (just a few power cords to go), and I feel I was probably understated in my admiration for these cables. JD's description is absolutely correct. Sources played through the Emotion just sound like real instruments, real voices, real music; it is the best cable I've had in my system, and the more of it in the system, the better it sounds. I think its core strength is that it does not emphasize any area of the frequency spectrum over the other, as I feel the Valhalla does (and a great many cables do) in the highs. Everything is there, and in a natural way. I highly recommend that you try it, if you haven't already.
Hi Emigene - I would strongly recommend that you at least consider the new Cerious Technologies cables. I've owned Valhalla and agree with others regarding them being lean. I've also owned and used Jena Symphony and the Indra (beta version). I am ecstatic with the CTs, as they seem to me to be easily the most neutral of the bunch. I have not auditioned the Kubala Sosna cables, however, and I wholeheartedly agree with the others regarding system synergy, etc. Good luck
Im with JD as well. I had the Valhallas and tied a single pair of Emotion ICs and that was it for me. It bettered the valhallas in nearly every area . The music comes alive with the Emotions.There is a relaxed presentation and a clarity thats startling . I like the Valhalla Ics better than the Valhalla SC s fwiw and I think they compete with the Emotions on a higher level than the speaker cables . I do however want to try the Indra Stealth as a final comparison before I sew this up.
IMO, the Valhalla is a dated product. Nordost is working on a replacement. If you want to save many dollars and get better than Valhalla performance consider Pure Note
No offense Eddy , but to my ears in my system , the Pure Note Paragon , while good , is far inferior to the Valhalla , much less the Kubala Emotions. I in fact sold my Paragons , all of them the afternoon I auditioned the Emotions. No contest , in my opinion . But I respect your opinion and to each his own.