Power Cord Flavors

Someone recently sent me an e-mail asking about warm and fullbodied power cords versus neutral, clear and extended power cords. I thought I'd post my opinion, and ask others to share theirs, too.

My system is tubes: VAC Phi 110/110, First Sound Presence Depuxe II, APL Denon 3910

Warm and full bodied in my system=
Purist Audio Dominus w/Fluid
Elrod EPS-3 Signature
Revelation Audio Precept
VH Audio Airsine

Neutral, clear and extended=
Shunyata Python and Anaconda
Electraglide Epiphany
Ridge Street Poiema!!!
Audio Indulgence Alpine Lace
TG Audio SLVR and 688
Z Squared
Absolute power cord

That's a scary list of power cords. I'm kind of shocked at how many I've owned and tried.
tvad
John, I would like to hear from you, what is your
impression of your Extreme,it looks liket the DCCA ref1,
and the Extreme are very consistent performer,Grant Iam
glad you are happy.My seacrh of pc is over with these
cables.Thanks 711.
John, I would like to hear from you, what is your
impression of your Extreme,it looks liket he DCCA ref1,
and the Extreme are very consistent performer,Grant Iam
glad you are happy.My seacrh of pc is over with these
cables.Thanks 711.
Bon, I haven't received it yet. Don is supposed to ship it out today, I expect it by Wed or Thursday of this week.

Grant, it was supposed to be a joke. The neutral/warm differences we had on the Shunyata Anaconda made me write it. I guess you don't remember, so it missed it's mark. :-(

John
Grant, it was supposed to be a joke. The neutral/warm differences we had on the Shunyata Anaconda made me write it. I guess you don't remember, so it missed it's mark. :-(

No, John, I remember, and I knew it was a joke. I just maintained a more even keeled position in my reply in an attempt to remain diplomatic for the viewing public. And, I think your observations regarding our differing opinions of the Anaconda are useful commentary on how we all perceive things differently, and how open minds can contribute to meaningful exchange of opinion without vitriole.

:)
Has anyone done any listening to the Epiphany X or Elrod Statement II on front end components (CDP or preamp)? If so, how would you categorize the sound of these?