Zucable's Varial

Anyone out there using these ICs with their cdp? My new rig setup means I have to sell my Harmonix Golden Performance. Just too short no matter how I slice it. Zu does have a generous money back return policy, but I was just wondering if anyone out there has these babies in their system? Oops, just realized that I haven't checked the archives, but if any audiophools haven't contributed in the past, I'd certainly appreciate your feedback. thanks in advance. peace, warren :)
128x128warrenh
I've used the balanced versions in the past and was very pleased. They compare favorably to the KS 1130s but seem to have a little more treble energy than the Kimbers. Zucable's customer support is first rate, and they give 60 days to try them.
Compared to the Kimber 1130's!!!! ???? Come on!
I own both these cables .
You my friend are no John Kennedy... OOPs wrong ranting!
Anyway, the Zu Cables are nice and priced where they should be.
Dont get carried away with the high end comparisons.
Ozzy, can you elaborate a tad? Maybe I can stretch my Harmonix Goldens? You think 6 inches is possible? lol..e-mail on the side if you like...warren
Warren what tube amp did you end up getting? I looked in your system profile and there's no amp there. Whatja get?
What do you think Audion Sterling Premier be? 18 SET Watts per. How sweet it is...