What speakers for 10k?

Looking to buy the end of game speakers, currently I have Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand. My amp is the Parasound a21 with the Parasound p5 pre amp, Marantz sa8001 sacd and the Marantz sr5001 avr, psa xs15se sub. My budget is 5 to 10k on main speaker upgrade.
jughead
I'm going to go with the stiff breeze for now and if I feel the need to upgrade I'll take a more serious look at their higher offerings. I think at some point I'll end up with the Nimbus just love the looks of that speaker, and the 15 inch driver in it makes me wonder if I would ever need to run any subs with these speakers? and so far their customer service is excellent, and good customer support is what sold me on Parasound and psa subs. I'm going to place my order Monday, so it'll be at least a month give or take till I get them, but until then id sure like to hear about anyone's experience with vapor.
"01-17-15: Jughead
I'm going to go with the stiff breeze for now and if I feel the need to upgrade I'll take a more serious look at their higher offerings. I think at some point I'll end up with the Nimbus just love the looks of that speaker, and the 15 inch driver in it makes me wonder if I would ever need to run any subs with these speakers?"

Spoken like a true audiophile. You may be looking for an end game speaker, but you're not looking to end the game.
Yeah it never seems to end does it? my wife just shakes her head and says I thought you were done buying speakers 5 sets ago? I've had a parade of speakers come threw my house in the past 20yrs, and I'm sure its not going to end anytime soon. anyone interested in my stiff breeze? I'm sure I'll be looking to sell those in the next 6 months or year(lol).
I'm sure you'll be happy. Ryan is a big NIN fan and the Vapors do really well with your kind of music.
No experience with Vapor, but dude if it were me. I would get the PMC IB2is for sale here on Audiogon for $5K. Just simply outstanding speakers.