What speakers for 10k?

Looking to buy the end of game speakers, currently I have Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand. My amp is the Parasound a21 with the Parasound p5 pre amp, Marantz sa8001 sacd and the Marantz sr5001 avr, psa xs15se sub. My budget is 5 to 10k on main speaker upgrade.
jughead
I was thinking the same thing. Nothing to do with vapor but speaker preferences vary. Personally I would not risk a large financial loss. Buying used or vendor policies can help alleviate the risk. If it does not work out the money saved can still be invested as needed
I've never heard any vapors so can't say. They seem like a very nice product. No idea how many pair have been made and out there but I think they have only been around a few years which might help account for scarcity used. Seems like a solid product one can build around with success just not a huge track record to date.

Would like to hear them someday plus the build quailty is supposedly top notch.
The thing is unless your room is exceptionally large the world is your oyster for speakers with 10k to spend. Not to say there are not products that cost more but for most people's home applications the additional utility that might be present with some products probably does not matter much. If all else is done well. Good sound is a team sport. Speakers are key but can't do it all alone.