Ayre balanced interconnects

Has anyone got experience with Ayre balanced interconnects ?
frankpiet
my experience mirrors brusso17@comcast.net.
what surprises me is that Ayre uses the same Cardas wire as interconnect in their products (unless I'm mistaken? someone correct me if I am) & Ayre products sound anything but closed-in & grainy!
can´t support your opinion. I use Cardas GR and they sound excellent with my gear (beside I use Acoustic Zen, Shunyata and Stealth Indra).
I'm sure glad some of you are happy with your Ayre Cables. I am positive of what I hear on my system, and Audioquest Silver or Anti-Cables kill the Cardas or Ayre stuff. Ayre sounds almost identical but a little flatter - less tube-like than Cardas. Ayre uses Cardas hookup wire, etc, but that stuff is way different than speaker or interconnect. I clearly hear lots of grain, and smaller picture, etc. with the Cardas/Ayre cables. You pay your money and get what you want.
Ayre uses double gauge of Cardas GR and sounds at least in my system better than Cardas Golden Reference - although I use the GR.
Saying a cable kills another is quite difficult as I´ve experienced quite cheap cables performing superb in one system and failing in another. Same with very expensive cables. The only exceptions I know of is the Stealth Indra, the Transparent Opus, and the taralabs Zero and Omega.
Anti-Cables are soooo cheap and returnable if not satisfied, it would be a shame not to try them. I know what I'm talking about