what digital cables for my dac?

I have a cheap sony player hooked up to a monarchy dip,and into a mccormack Dac-1 with the $400.mod and nordost blue heaven interconnects to my Audio refinement Complete amp and nordost blue heaven speaker wire into my Martin Logan Aerius speakers. Yes I know I need a better and stronger amp,but for now please I need some input on digital wire going from my monarchy to my dac currently I am using $75 Kimber wire,What is good for $200 max,at 1/2meter? Tara,Nordost,kimber,mapleshades,crystalcable? Thanks for the input,Nick
128x128happynick
Tobias
Jack Dotson, there doesn't seem to be very much at that site. The nav buttons don't load anything--no cables, no systems, no speakers... maybe it's my browser.

I think it's your browser or its' settings, it worked fine for me.
It's interesting that their digital cable is cryo'ed. I found cryoing of digital cables to make a very positive improvement as well.

The cryo treatment of my Pulsar certainly didn't hurt it. One consequence of cryo-treatment is long break-in time, according to Chris Ven Haus. That affirmation was not contradicted by my experience. The cable continued to improve _daily_ over a two-week period of 24-in-24 play.

Tplavas, have you actually tried a 1.5-meter cable? You don't mention it so I thought I'd ask.
Tobias, yes, I've tried 1.5 meters in digital cables. I think it has much to do with what cable you're using. I read a statement by Ray Kimber that their digital cables tend to have more upper-frequency emphasis in shorter lengths, which is my experience listening to a number of different cables. I found the shorter length cable to present a more realistic sound on percussion.
I think people should just trust their own ears, if 1.5 meters sounds better to some, and .5 better to others, who am I to say they're wrong? I suspect that the improved rise time in shorter lengths may offset any possible increases in reflectivity. But that's just speculation on my part.
i've been very satisfied with the original ps audio top of the line digital cable. i believe it was $300 list when it came out.

the original illuminati cable is another good choice.
Mrtennis, I agree, the xstream digital from ps audio was an overlooked gem. I suspect alot of people didn't care for it because of it's extremely revealing character.
The digi-cable from Discovery cable is another standout, but too inexpensive to be taken seriously by some :)